- Certificate of attendance of a dermatology residency program.
- Past publications and/or meeting presentations which demonstrate support of the mission of the European Nail Society.
Personal Statement by Ralph and Melissa Daniel:
We have greatly benefited from the medical field, especially in dermatology and nail disorders. When we began writing about nails and nail research in the 1970's, there were only a handful of us that concentrated on nail disorders. We were able to partner early on with Richard Scher who kindly helped foster our burgeoning interest. We also appreciated the work of Robert Baran and Nardo Zaias. Now we hope, in some modest fashion, to assist the next generation of onychologists.
- Up to one award will be granted each year,
- 1000 euros award,
- Department chairs and/or members of the European Nail Society may recommend candidates for the award,
- Prior to the European Nail Society annual meeting, an award committee made up of the Board of Trustees of the European Nail Society will review the candidates and decide on the recipient of the award. The announcement will be made two months prior to the annual meeting and the candidate will be invited to attend the meeting and give a presentation.
Please submit a letter of recommendation for the candidate that you feel worthy of this award to email@example.com.
Deadline: 30 May 2021
2018 - Dr Zeynep Müzeyyen Altan Ferhatoglu (Turkey)
Morphology, growth rate, and thickness of the nail plate during pregnancy