The European Nail Society offers a biennial grant of 2000 euros to any dermatologist (age limit 40 years) to commence a scientific research project with a renowned nail disorders expert. The objective of this grant is to promote nail research.
Each candidate must submit the following items:
- Certification of specialty
- Listing of past publications and/or meeting presentations which demonstrate support of the mission of the European Nail Society.
- A description of the proposed research project and motivation for the application (limited to 1000 words)
- Name of the researcher and collaborators
- Brief support letter from the collaborating nail expert
- Two months prior to the European Nail Society annual meeting, the award committee made up of Robert Baran and the Board of Trustees of the European Nail Society will review the candidates and select the award recipient.
- The award includes the EADV subspecialty one day registration fee or financial equivalent.
- The winner will be invited to attend the European Nail Society annual meeting and give a presentation when the project is completed.
- The project is expected to be presented within 24 months of receiving the Baran Award.
Please submit your project by 30 May 2021 to: The secretary of ENS, email@example.com