The European Nail Society offers a biennial grant of 2000 euros to any dermatologist (age limit 40 years) to commence a scientific research project with a renowned nail disorders expert. The objective of this grant is to promote nail research.
Each candidate must submit the following items:
- Certification of specialty
- Listing of past publications and/or meeting presentations which demonstrate support of the mission of the European Nail Society.
- A description of the proposed research project and motivation for the application (limited to 1000 words)
- Name of the researcher and collaborators
- Brief support letter from the collaborating nail expert
- Two months prior to the European Nail Society annual
meeting, the award committee made up of Robert Baran and the Board of
Trustees of the European Nail Society will review the candidates and
select the award recipient.
- The project is expected to be presented within 12
months during a Masterclass (virtual event).
Please submit your project by 31 May 2025 to the secretary of ENS at firstname.lastname@example.org